Thursday, May 28, 2015

Feature in Illustrators Quarterly issue #10

I recently received contributor copies of Illustrators Quarterly spring 2015 issue, which includes a 21-page feature about me & my art.


I'm still surprised I had enough art to fill that many pages (have I been at this for that long??). The chosen images range from 2009-2015, which was a little scary to think about publishing all together since I believe my work has changed drastically over that time, but editor Peter Richardson and his team did a good job presenting it as a cohesive whole.

Here's a peek at a couple of the interior spreads:



I was also interviewed by writer Jennifer Gori about my work, life as an artist, and some of my plans for the future. It's a great pleasure to be a part of such a lovely magazine.

Copies are available online here, and via subscription: http://illustratorsquarterly.com/art/Issue-10.html

7 comments: